Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who was Shakespeare

Shakespeare is considered the father of English literature, no one has ever produced works like his, and he has produced at astounding number of plays, sonnets, and poems. He lived a pretty normal home life but not much information about his private life is known, although his sexuality and religious beliefs have often been questioned. Shakespeare has also been accused of not actualy writting his works, it is believed by some that he took credit for works of literature that he did not write.
Students, like myself, approach Shakespeare with fear, and respect. When I first started on Shakespeare I thought he was overrated and cliche, it wasn't until I read his works furthure that I realized what everyone else eventually does, he was brilliant, philisophical, and different than any other writer of his time, or any.

No comments:

Post a Comment