1.Sonnet 35 is about wanting and longing for something.
2.It is structured in the form of a sonnet. The traditional ryhme scheme
3. Theme: There will always be something you want or yearn for.
4. The grammar is very formal and plays an important role to convey the theme and tone more clearly.
5. The author used a lot of imagery and figurative language to create interest and mentally and visually for the reader.
6. The diction is very formal and romantic
7. I would describe the tone as a sad and longing.
8. rhetorical devices used were similes and imagery.
9. The poem has a nice procidy it flows and transitions easily